== Changelog ==
= 1.4 =
* Huge recode!
* Switched over to class methods! Yay!
* [Added in a multiple user feature](https://telaaedifex.com/albums/large-1-4-update/)
* [Added in a slideshow feature](https://telaaedifex.com/albums/demo-slideshow/)
* Fixed multi-slideshow crash
* [Fixed reoccurring albums glitch](https://telaaedifex.com/albums/large-1-4-update/)
* Fixed tag conflicting with plugin name
* Removed some redundant features that did not work
= 1.3.5 =
* Fixed new single album breaking layout of themes
= 1.3.4 =
* Fixed Spelling errors
* Added Slideshow option
= 1.3.3 =
* Added JQuery Slideshow options
* Updated uninstall script
= 1.3.2 =
* Removed Developer Mode until recode is finished
* Updated file access policy to wordpress’ standards
* Added a message asking to setup the plugin if it is not configured and a shortcode is already active
* Added an option to show errors
* Fixed include and require links
* Updated to wordpress’ policies
= 1.3.1 =
* Fixed Albums per page and Images Per page undefined issue
= 1.3 =
* Completely rewrote the way plugins settings are handled
* Changed The name and all functions, shortcodes, options, and it was very difficult…..
= 184.108.40.206 =
* Changed all TRUE options to 1
* Changed all FALSE options to 0
* Fixed issue where settings would randomly reset especially if you cleared caches. … It came back….
= 1.2.7 =
* HUGE UPDATE!!!
* Sorted all the settings
* Made a settings Menu
* Made graphics for photos, albums, and settings more pleasing!!!
* Removed some broken, depreciated, and useless settings
* Fixed RSS and support links!
* Added Shadows for Albums and Photos
* Added options to turn off or on all css effects.
* Published a website for the plugin since the origional plugin website is no longer up
* FIXED ABOUT 50 ERRORS, THAT WAS ALL OF THEM, IT TOOK A WEEK AND A HALF!!!!! …Help me…. just kidding
= 1.2.6 =
* Fixed some css glitches
* Fixed Fatal error when enabling download mode
= 1.2.5 =
* Accidentally set developer mode to default and left it on for everyone … Whoops … Thats fixed now.
= 1.2.4 =
* Added a developer mode. See the developer page on the website for more information on this version.
= 1.2.3 =
* Worked on updating for PHP 7 and higher … Hopefully it’s finished now…
* Replaced some split functions with preg_split and others with explode
* Edited CSS and made more modern
* Fixed some undefined glitches
= 1.2 =
* Worked on updating for PHP 7 and higher
* Fixed some undefined glitches
= 1.1.1 =
* Fixed glitches with new animations on certain themes
* Added an option to turn off new animations.
= 1.1 =
* Added animations to the albums on hover
* Changed Album and photo css
* Added more available sizes for Albums and Photos
= 1.0 =
* Isaac Brown takes over management of the project
* Added custom updater.
= 0.9.14 =
* Fixed re-auth bug introduced in 0.9.13
= 0.9.13 =
* Check if public only is false before calling oauth2 token refresh
= 0.9.12 =
* Disabled debug mode
= 0.9.11 =
* Fixed typo affecting private albums in showAlbumContents.php
= 0.9.10 =
* Added code to suppress notices from PHP
= 0.9.9 =
* Replaced AuthSub private album authentication with OAuth2.
= 0.9.8 =
* Fixed pagination bug in WP 4.0
* Replaced deprecated split function calls with explode in showAlbumContents.php
= 0.9.5 =
* Bug fix: Issue 140, Fixes single quote problem for alt attribute.
* Bug fix: Issue 124, Better integration with wptouch
* Bug fix: Issue 122, one_random now supports thumbnail_size override
= 0.9.6 =
* Bug fix: Issue 145, Fixed caption now shown
* Bug fix: Issue 170, Fixed pagination to support WP 3.4+
* Updated settings page with current pro settings and purchase options
= 0.9.7 =
* New: Hide G+ (or any) albums by name via shortcode, e.g.
* Bug fix: News item titles on settings page
* Tested up to WP v3.9.1
= 0.9.4 =
* Added News & Announcements to settings page to communicate updates, known issues, and other important information.
* New ability to override the username within shortcode to display any user’s public album and albums for different users on each page.
* Bug fix: Issue 98, API Bug causes first image in album to display full size
* Bug fix: Issue 86, Caching broken for some installs
* Bug fix: Issue 83, 404 error when clicking either thumbnail or text link.
* Bug fix: Issue 73, Album title and ‘back to album’ link not displayed.
* Bug fix: Issue 72, Setting ‘Albums Per Page’ not saved.
* Bug fix: Issue 78, Paginated Albums Won’t Open.
* Bug fix: Issue 79, Drop Box Always Shown
= 0.9.3 =
* Added ability to paginate the albums page for users with large number of albums
* Added ability to override image size, images per page and thumbnail size within the shortcode to allow for individual albums to have specific settings.
* Fixed <a href=’http://code.google.com/p/albums/issues/detail?id=63′>Issue 63</a>.
= 0.9.2 =
* Bug fix: fixed issue where username is displayed as title when using tags
= 0.9.1 =
* Bug fix: removed debug URL echo from the top the album page. User can also delete line: echo $file from dumpAlbumList.php.
= 0.9 =
* Added new shortcode option, ‘tag’, to display photos matching tags in all albums or in a specific album when paired with ‘album’ option.
* Added ‘Settings’ link underneath the plugin name on the Plugins page for easier access to the settings after install
* Updated the settings page target so that the user is returned to the settings page after clicking Update button
* Fixed problem with pagination so that the Pages div is not displayed unless there are multiple pages of results
= 0.8 =
* Added new display mode ‘Custom Style’ with no hardcoded CSS style in the code. Users have complete control of the look and feel via style.css.
* Renamed “Show Photo Caption” option on settings page to “Display Style”
* Fixed display bug for captions with apostrophes.
= 0.7 =
* Display tweaks for enhanced compatibility with WPtouch iPhone Theme in mobile browsers
* Fixed display bug with Overlay caption mode in Firefox
* Fixed Language variable issue in album cover shortcode when used in sidebar
* Fixed several layout issues for better theme compatibility
* Moved some remaining CSS in PHP files to CSS file for easier customization
* Pro version: Added links to full image in recent comments block
* Pro version: Fixed bug with comment image display
= 0.6 =
* Slick new settings page with WP look and feel
* Option to upgrade to Pro Version for comments, caching and new shortcodes
* Fixed broken v0.5 Hide Video Option
* Added ability to regenerate oauth token w/o remove re-add
= 0.5 =
* New option allows for use of uncropped thumbnails
* New “Overlay” display option, using CSS from [MyPHPDropBoxGallery](http://wiki.dropbox.com/DropboxAddons/MyPHPDropBoxGallery)
* New option to specify [date format](http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php) on album page
* Updated images per page option to allow any integer value
= 0.4 =
* New option allows for different size album and photo thumbnails
* New options to set trim length for descriptions and captions via settings panel
* Re-designed install panel with settings in groups
* Forced “always” caption mode for IE6 users when using “hover” caption mode
= 0.3 =
* Beta version – added filter functionality to shortcode and caption display options in gallery view
= 0.2 =
* Alpha version – initial release.
= 0.09 =
* New ‘tag’ option in shortcode, easier access to settings via plugins page, improved settings page behavior, and pagination bug fix.
= 0.08 =
* New “Custom Style” display mode for easy look and feel tweaking. Caption display bug fix.
= 0.07 =
* Improved WPtouch compatibility, various display-related bug fixes
= 0.06 =
* New settings page, fixed broken Hide Video option, new Pro version upgrade available
= 0.05 =
* Support for uncropped thumbnails, new display option, new flexible date format, ability to hide videos
= 0.03 =
* Upgrade to use filter in shortcode and for caption options in gallery view
= 0.04 =
* New config option for setting the album thumbnail size, redesigned settings page and ability to set trim lengths on settings page
= 0.02 =
* Initial release.